SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Syllabus 2022 – Here we will discuss the detailed syllabus and exam pattern of the SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager. Also, we will see SIDBI Grade A question paper and SIDBI Grade A exam pattern.
|Opening of Online Registration||March 04, 2022|
|Closing of Online Registration||March 24, 2022|
|Date of Online examination||April 16, 2022|
|A tentative schedule of Interview||May 2022|
|sidbi assistant manager syllabus||See below|
|Apply online/official website||https://www.sidbi.in/en|
sidbi grade a exam pattern
There is two-step in the exam pattern of SIDBI grade an exam
1- online examination comprising of the objective test as well as descriptive test.
Candidates who qualify based on the minimum cut-off marks decided by SIDBI would be called for an interview.
The online exam will contain the following –
All tests, except test of English Language and Descriptive Test, will be provided in both English and Hindi.
All the objective questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers, to a question, only one will be the correct answer.
For the objective types of tests, there will be penalties for wrong answers marked by the candidates. For every wrong answer marked by a candidate, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty.
The total marks of the examination will be 250 which include 50 marks of the English Descriptive Section.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview on the basis of marks scored in the objective and descriptive sections taken together against full marks of 250.
The toughness of questions will be graduate level.
SIDBI Grade A Reasoning Syllabus
- Alphanumerical Series
- Order and Ranking
- Distance and Direction
- Circular and Linear Puzzles
- Seating Arrangement
- Syllogism and Venn Diagrams
- Blood Relations
SIDBI Grade A General English Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Antonym and synonym
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- One Word Substitution
- Sentence Improvement
- Para jumbles
- Idioms and Phrases
SIDBI Grade A Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Number system
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- LCM and HCF
- Simple Interest and Compound interest
- Train and boat
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Permutations and Combination
- Pipes and cisterns
SIDBI Grade A General Awareness syllabus
1- Banking & Financial Awareness
2- Current Affairs
3- Static GK
SIDBI Grade A Banking and Economy Essay topics
- Boostup point forn economy in 2022 budget
- Impact of russia ukrain war on indian economy
- GST Reforms- what impact it will have on the Indian Economy
- 100% FDI in e-commerce: What it means for the retail business?
- One year of Demonetization
- Recapitalisation of Public Sector Banks
- Banks Board Bureau- What role will it play?
- Should India withdraw from WTO?
- NPAs in Banking Sector- What can be done to tackle these?
- Prompt Corrective Action – How effective it can be?
- What role can RBI play in tackling NPAs in the banking sector?
- Role of the Nationalised Banks in promoting grwoth in the Indian Economy
- Role of RBI in the current scenario
- Indradhanush Mission for Banking
- India’s role in the World Economy
- Impact of russia ukrain war on world economy
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Cashless economy
- What are the positive effects of hike in salary of an employee on the economy
- PSU Banks’ mergers- Advantages and disadvantages
- Advantages and disadvantages of e-banking
- Payment Banks in India and their role
- Relation between banking and inflation
- Small Saving Schemes and their importance
- Mutual Funds and their growing popularity
- Bancassurance Model and its importance
- How and why of merger of PSU banks
- Global financial crisis of 2008
- Future of Banking Industry
- Basel Norms- How well has Indian Banking Industry adopted them?
- Where is the Indian economy heading?
- MGNREGA and the government spending on it in this budget
- Farm loan waivers- Are they the right way to manage debts
- Inflation in the Indian Economy
- Should india allow cryptocurrency
- What are D-SIBs? Discuss about D-SIBs in India
- Role of effective credit rating
- Pros and Cons of outsourcing of banking activities.
- How NABARD is a boon to Indian Agricultural Sector?
- Mobile Technology – Growing Trend in Banking Sectoer
- Financail Inclusion- Where have we reached?
- Why digitalisation of economy is Important
- Role of Small & Payment Banks in Financial Inclusion?
- How a Bankruptcy Code could improve the Financial Inclusion?
- Role of Private Banks and Foreign Banks in the Indian Economy
- What is the CRAR system?
SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager FAQ-
Ans. yes( marks will be added to final merit list)