MP High Court Stenographer Syllabus Exam Pattern- Hello and welcome to Sarkarisyllabus.com
Today we are going to discuss the detailed syllabus and exam pattern of the Madhya Pradesh high court mphc Jabalpur Stenographer syllabus and exam pattern in every detail.
Around 1277 vacancies have been announced in MP High Court for this post.
so there is a huge opportunity for the candidate who wants to become a stenographer in the government department can apply for this post.
here I would like to provide some important dates for this exam.
- the online application will be started on 30 November 2021
- the last date for applying online will be 30 December 2021
- Click here to apply online/ official website
you may like this – Career in Online Teaching
There is three types of vacancies for the post of Stenographer, stenographer grade 2, stenographer grade 3, stenographer grade 3 (for court manager staff)
Exam Pattern of stenographer MP High Court
The selection procedure for the post of stenographer in MP High Court will carry 3 step –
- online written exam CBT
- Mains examination
- document verification
online written examination CBT
now I will be discuss regarding online written examination CBT.
- the online written examination will carry total hundred marks.
- this is only a screening test.
- the marks scored in the online written examination CBT will not count for the final merit list.
- total time is allotted 2 hours
- click here for mock test
- The general and OBC candidate must secured at least 45% marks in CBT, for SC and ST at least 40% marks required to give man examination.
- there will be no negative marking in the online written examination or CBT( negative marking is not mentioned in the notification)
|GK & GS, GK Of M.P.||30||30|
|Maths & Reasoning||20||20|
|Total||100 Q||100 M|
MP High Court stenographer Mains examination-
Here we will discuss the detailed syllabus of Mains examination for the post of stenographer.
|Name of the Posts||Subject||Marks||Duration|
|Stenographer Grade 2 & 3||Hindi Stenography Dictation (400 words) + Typing||100||5+30 = 35 Minutes|
the total marks for the maths examination will be hundred.
the Mains examination will be conduct on computer, each candidate will get keyboard and computer separately.
if you Did mistake while typing there will be negative marking for half marks means 0.5 marks will be detected.
the dictation will be provided for the candidate of 5 minutes around 400 words after that 30 minutes time will be allotted for transcription.
If you are applying for Hindi typing then you have to type on Remington Gail.
if the total mistake found more than 120 then he will bring get zero marks in typing test