MNS Syllabus Exam Pattern
MNS Syllabus Exam Pattern, MNS Syllabus, MNS Exam Pattern, Military Nursing Service syllabus, Indian Army Military Nursing Service (MNS) Syllabus.
Here we are going to discuss the detailed exam pattern of Indian Army military nursing service MNS.
there are three following steps in exam pattern.
- written exam (Online Computer Based Examination).
MNS Written Exam Syllabus
An Online Computer Based Examination of 90 minutes duration will be conducted.
The written test of 100 marks will consist of objective type questions.
There is no negative marking.
On the basis of merit of Online Computer Based Examination, candidates will be called for interview.
The final selection will be based on the combined merit of Online Computer Based Examination & Interview, subject to medical fitness.
Candidates may apply and pay the application fee online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
MNS General English Syllabus
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms and phrases
- One word substitutions
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze passage
- Comprehension passage
MNS Syllabus for Biology
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics and evolution
- Human health and diseases
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biodiversity, ecology, and environment
MNS Syllabus for Physics
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power
- Properties of Matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
MNS exam syllabus for Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- p,d, and f – Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
MNS Exam Syllabus General Intelligence
- Number Series
- Space Visualization
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Similarities and Differences
- Figure Classification
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Non-Verbal Series
- Arithmetical Computation
- Analytical Functions etc
Note – I would like to suggest the best book for your exam preparation will be none other than CBSE NCERT books. you can download from here all CBSE NCERT books.
this exam is conducted by central government that’s why mostly they prefer CBSE NCERT books.
Physical standards –
Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for commission in the Armed Forces as amended from time to time.
X-Ray examination of the Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) will be done.
The minimum height required for entry into Armed Forces for female candidates is 152 cm.
Gorkhas and candidates belonging to the North-Eastern region of India, Garhwal, and Kumaon will be accepted with a minimum height of 148 cm.
Educational Qualification –
Candidate must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student.
You may like other vacancy syllabus
|ARMY GD SYLLABUS||NCC Special Entry Scheme SYLLABUS|
|ARMY RALLY BHARTI OLD PAPERS||TECHNICAL ENTRY SCHEME SYLLABUS|
|rally Bharti syllabus||Army TGC syllabus|
|NDA SYLLABUS||CDS syllabus|
AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION ONLINE TEST AFCAT
So here we discuss the Military Nursing Service syllabus, Indian Army Military Nursing Service (MNS) Syllabus.