Bihar PSC LDC Syllabus and Exam Pattern – Bihar PSC Lower Division Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Bihar PSC has recently released a notification regarding the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk. The candidates must have passed class 12 examination from a recognized university in order to apply for this post.
Interested candidates may apply online on or before 16 April 2021 through the official site of BPSC – bpsc.bih.nic.in. This post of LDC is having a pay scale of INR 19,900 to INR 63,200.
In this article, we are going to discuss in detail the syllabus and exam pattern of BPSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment, 2021.
Selection Procedure of Bihar PSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment, 2021
The Selection Procedure of Bihar PSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment, 2021 consists of two phases.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Exam Pattern of Bihar PSC Lower Division Clerk
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General Studies||50 Questions||200 Marks|
|General Science and Maths||50 Questions||200 Marks|
|Comprehensive/Logic/Reasoning/Mental Ability||50 Questions||200 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||600 Marks|
- The duration of the exam will be 2 Hours 15 Minutes
- Questions will be objective in nature
- There will be negative marking.
- Each right answer will fetch 4 marks and 1 mark will be reduced for each wrong answer.
- The medium of the exam will be bilingual (English and Hindi).
- The preliminary examination will be taken along with the book. Candidates can carry only one book for each subject. Candidates are not supposed to submit handwritten or xerox copies.
Syllabus of Bihar PSC Lower Division Clerk
Syllabus of General Studies
- History (India and Bihar)
- Ancient and Medieval India
- History of Bihar
- Science and Technology
- Art forms, Sculpture, Architecture, Society, Folk Culture,
- Cinema, Theatre, Tribal culture, language, and literature of Bihar.
- Current affairs
- Scientific progress
- National and International awards
- Indian languages,
- Books and Authors
- Writing scripts
- Sports players
- Important events
- India and its neighboring countries
- History of neighboring countries,
- History of India
- Economic landscape
- Freedom movement
- Indian agriculture and natural resources
- Key features of constitution and polity of India
- The political system of the country
- Panchayati Raj
- Bihar’s contribution to community development
- Five-year plans and national movement.
Syllabus of General Science
- Classification of Organisms.
- Structure of Plant and Animal Cell.
- Classification of Plant Kingdom.
- Plant Morphology
- Plant tissue
- Cell – Structure and Functions
- Control and Coordination in Human beings
- Units and Dimensions
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Scientific Instruments.
- Matter and its state
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Periodic Classification of Element.
- Oxidation and Reduction
- Acids, Base, and Salts
Syllabus for maths
- Integers and Rational Numbers
- Number Series
- Powers Exponents and Roots
- Time and Distance
- Area and Volume
- Problems on Age
- Ratio and Proportion
Syllabus for Reasoning and Mental Ability
- Alpha-numerical Series
- Sense of Direction
- Puzzles – Linear and Circular
- Mirror Images
- Water Images
- Venn Diagrams
- Logical Reasoning
- Choose the odd one
- Bihar Police Mobile Squad Constable syllabus, exam pattern
- Bihar Police Constable syllabus, exam pattern
- Bihar Police SI syllabus, exam pattern
- Bihar Police CSBC Forest Guard syllabus
Bihar PSC LDC Syllabus and Exam Pattern FAQ
Yes, 1 Mark will get deducted for each wrong answer.
Candidates must have completed 12th class. They must also possess computer knowledge and skills in computer typing.
18 Years as on 01.01.2021.